Tuesday 19 April 2011

In Sweden, it is Rude... Hakkasan London

This has got to be one of my favourite London bars. Amazing cocktails, especially the signature Hakka, and awesome bites from the restaurant's kitchen. Not only does it have a great atmosphere, it also has patrons eager to impart knowledge about their own cultures. Take the young woman down the bar from me, overwhelmed by the warmth of the venue and general good spirit, she couldn't help but share that in Sweden, it is rude to put your bag on the table (and would I please remove it because it was bothering her just having to look at it). Thanks for the tip. Given I was enjoying my drink at a bar IN LONDON with MY FRIENDS FROM LONDON that didn't mind at all, I would like to contribute to the cultural exchange by adding: In London, it is rude to act like a twat.

©NotAnotherFoodie


No comments:

Post a Comment